LI pothole + running + 190lbs = ....

Update (day 8), Sept. 30, 2008: The pain is gone during normal activities, strongest pain during supination (inversion), but still slight pain when at the limits with any motion. Able to move very normally and swim and play ping pong.
Update (day 3), Sept. 24, 2008: Pain much less and there is some strength, but turning new colors and the swelling is expanding down foot and up ankle. I am keeping an eye on it and getting frustrated that I can't do much of anything.
Out of for my first jog after a few months and 50ft from the end of my run and I do this to my ankle. Reminds me of this quote, "Exercise relieves stress. Nothing relieves exercise" - Takayuki Ikkaku, Arisa Hosaka and Toshihiro Kawabata. Now I have a good excuse to avoid running for a week or two. The stats are below and are consitent with age and condition.
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.do?episodePk.pkValue=6828033
No comments:
Post a Comment